Family Owned Since 1973
Bill Worrell’s Auto Body is a family business. Owner Bill Worrell’s two sons, Michael and Bill III, plus son-in-law Michael, work alongside him every day. The auto body shop sits on a two-acre collision repair site on New Falls Road in Levittown, Pennsylvania. When you visit, you’ll find (22) bays in 8,000 square feet of collision repair space, making Bill Worrell’s auto body service facility one of the largest in the Bucks County area.
- Bill Worrell has been beautifying cars his entire adult life. After graduating from The Auto Body Shop at Bucks County Technical School, Bill began working for Reedman Motors in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- After five years there, he joined Churchville Motors. For the next five years, Bill continued to build on his solid base of satisfied customers and through the many recommendations of these numerous happy clients, (Everyone knows the best kind of advertising is always word- of- mouth!) the foundation was set for Bill to open his own auto body business in 1973.
- For the next ten years, Bill Worrell’s Auto Body operated on Emile Road in Levittown.
- With 3 service bays and 3 part-time employees, his business thrived.
- Finally, in 1983, Bill Worrell’s Auto Body moved to its present location, at 6524 New Falls Road, a facility large enough to allow 22 vehicles to be worked on at the same time, yet just the right size to keep quality control standards high. This attention to detail, along with unsurpassed customer service, is what the company is now best known for.
- Today, with 16 employees, Bill Worrell’s Auto Body provides expert collision repair on any make and any model. Specifically, we are:
- Volvo and Volkswagen Certified
- ASE Certified
- Members of I-Car Gold