Bill Worrell’s Auto Body works with all major insurance companies. Whether your car is protected by a giant red umbrella or a little green gecko, using an auto body shop that works directly with your insurance company streamlines the process of getting your vehicle back in perfect condition.
Your insurance company wants the very best value for its money. Plus, it’s in your provider’s best interest to make sure that you are entirely satisfied. That’s why you need an auto body shop that focuses on both. Bill Worrell’s Auto Body is a “Direct Repair Provider” (DRP) for most automobile insurance companies. This expedites the handling of your claim and gives you an added layer of protection.
How it Works!
- Whether you are the insured or the claimant in a car accident, report the accident to the insurance company.
- The company will then give you a list of Direct Repair shops in your area.
- Remember: Where you take your truck or car for auto body repair is YOUR CHOICE, not your insurance company’s, and although using a Direct Repair shop is more convenient, it’s never mandatory.
- Call Bill Worrell’s Auto Body at (215) 943-6558 and we will confirm our status as a Direct Repair shop for your insurance company. Even if we are not a DRP for your insurance company, we still can perform expert auto body repair on your vehicle. With the best guarantee in the business, you can trust that the auto body work will be done flawlessly and on time.
- At Bill Worrell’s Auto Body you have the added assurance that an ASE certified technician will be working on your vehicle.
- Upon completion, inspection, and sign-off, you can be sure that the body work you and/or your insurance company pays for will be done right.